- 175g Baking Spread (Stork)
- 175g Caster Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 150g Self Raising Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 5 Creme Eggs
- 75g Cadbury Coco Powder for Brownie Mixture
- 100g Cadbury Coco Powder for Icing
- Preheat the oven to 180C, grease a shallow tin.
- In a bowl, beat together the bugger and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the sifted flour, baking powder and coco and fold into the mixture.
- Pour in to the prepared tin, pushing into the corner and level out the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean if the cake is cooked)
- Cool & place on a wire rack.
- Sift icing sugar and coco powder into a bowl and add a little water (a few TSP) to make a spreadable icing mixture.
- Spread over the top of the cooled cake and top with smashed pieces of creme egg.
Serve and enjoy!
This mixture should make you approx 16 slices… unless you like a huge slice like me!
Let me know what you think if you try this recipe yourself!